|LNJ Ranch Equestrian
Amenities and Boarding
At the LNJ, our first priority is providing superb care for your horse! We maintain
punctual feeding schedules, clean & properly bedded stalls, clean & fresh water, and
regular daily turnout. We strive to ensure your horse is getting the care it needs to stay
healthy & happy. Our boarders have peace of mind - knowing that their horse is
receiving the best care available!
Full Board Only (Limited Availability!)
Stall - $500/month
Pasture board only - $350/month
All Horses fed twice daily with free choice pasture grazing and premium hay to supplement. Protein/salt/mineral tubs are placed in
pasture for supplementation.
• Lessons- Huntseat, Hunter/Jumper, Equitation, Basic Horsemanship, Showmanship at Halter.
• Schooling shows, workshops, clinics, seasonal theme events, summer equestrian camps, & more!
• Buying consultation (help in choosing a suitable horse)
• Conditioning and training for your horse.
• Blanketing and grooming
Download Our Complete 2017 Fee Schedule Here!
LNJ Ranch Amenities…
- Stalls are 12 X 12, lined with rubber mats, and bedded with pine horse bedding. All stalls possess access to safe electrical outlets in
order to provide for heated water supplies in the winter and fans in the summer.
- Daily stall cleaning/bedding
- Daily feeding and turnout by experienced, caring horse professionals
- Multiple Cross-Tie Areas for Tacking & Grooming
- Pastures: Five various sized Bermuda pastures with rolling hills, ponds, a creek and plenty of shade trees; all pastures & paddocks
are well-maintained and surrounded by safe and secure pipe & no-climb horse fencing.
- Outdoor Arena: Lighted 40,000 square foot with grass footing that drains rapidly; full hunter-jumper course available; arena kept
mowed & maintained regularly
- Covered 100 x 200 sand arena
- Covered Pavillion/Shaded spectator seating area
- Property Owners/Managers Reside On-Site
- 2 - Sixty foot Round Pens
- Automatic Fly-Deterrent Systems in Barn
*Barn Veterinarian - Dr. Jeff Hammond, DVM
- Veterinarian Area equipped with Veterinarian Stocks
*Barn Farrier - Jeffrey Porter
*Barn Chiropractor - Dr. Jill
IN THE WORKS.....
•Heated Wash Area with hot & cold water available
•Personal locking tack & supply lockers
•Air Conditioned/Heated Lounge area with restrooms and changing area